February 13, 2011

Suggestion Box Day

Last night I spent about 6 hours with Boyfriend. We were having a pre-Valentine's Day Valentine's Day thing because he has to work on Monday and I have a lab to finish on Monday. So, obviously, we made things work and pretended that February 12th, was February 14th.
We were both in a weird mood and ended up putting together a mishmash of random foods (stuffing, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, sammich, soup, toblerones, and three bottles of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider). That in itself was hilariously awesome, but we also watched Julie & Julia. I promise this has a direction. Anyways, apparently, I am a lot like Julie (played by Amy Adams). I only sort of see the personality resemblance, but Boyfriend stated that I would think of something like that... Blogging about going through an entire cookbook in 365 days. I immediately stated that no, no I wouldn't. To which he replied, but you already have a blog. My response was somewhere along the lines of well yeah but I don't blog about anything. Boyfriend glared - you blog about EVERYTHING what are you talking about? I started to laugh - well yeah but no one understands any of it!
I won that one because it's entirely true. Do any of you understand any of this?

See, I think that I should find SOMETHING to blog about. Suggestions? The main point of this is that I want to be famous... In a small sense of the word. But I want fans! Lots of fans! With lots of comments to moderate! And lots of people who love me! Yes, I have a Must-Be-Popular Complex.

But anyways, back to the point of this. What should I blog, consistently, about? I need a challenge. Because although I'm random, I'm not nearly as awesome as Allie Brosh so I can't just be random and cool like that.

By the way, I know you're reading this so freaking comment. Or at least press a button? Please? It makes me feel less pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment