February 15, 2011

If You Don't Put It In, You Don't Have To Worry About Taking It Out

...
...
...
The above statement is in reference to caloric intake.

Well, I don't think I really have anything to write about at this very moment.
I briefly considered writing about the sheer impossibilities of understanding things about something to do with inner-tubes and then something to do with flying and then more stuff about guns and shooting tigers and putting down natives. But no, I zoned out too much during that conversation so I can't write about it to the full extent and dramatization(I'm feeling especially wordy today) and detailed randomness that I would like to.
Subject Possibility #1 = Gone.
I could write about something but I'm not even able to summarize it because of something that might happen if I reference something and so, yeah, it's gone too.
Subject Possibility #2 = Government (ok not really) is out to get us man.
I could also write about Boyfriend... Again... I really don't like being repetitive though.
Subject Possibility #3 = Depleted.
And so, as you can see, I don't have much to write about.

Allow me to briefly complain.
Negativity is the bane of all artistic existence.
Nothing, nothing at all, causes me to allow rise a disgust and hatred so finely and passionately tuned that it would willfully shatter every existence as does a criticism unfounded and detrimental in taste.
Critique I accept. Happily I accept it. But to tear down, without reason, the artistic expression of a struggling bohemian is one of the worst crimes possibly committed.
If you desire my unadulterated loathing, then be a narrow-minded, conviction-less fool and my hatred will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment