February 24, 2011

Let There Be Snow!

I have conceded, succumbed, and otherwise allowed myself to be utterly boring and blog about the obvious.

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Yes. Snow. I love snow! It's so picturesque and cold and beautiful and these are all very normal words but I can't really think of any others because I'm thinking about the snow, not suitable adjectives.

Now while I adore all the lovely frozen rain falling from the sky, I am grievously upset because Boyfriend's car Oliver (yes he named his car and yes I adore that and yes naming cars is cool so name your car if you already haven't) handles terribly in the snow which means that I probably won't be seeing him for a while. Until the snow melts anyways.

The other reason I am so monstrously mourning is that, for some unknown reason, school has not been cancelled! How absolutely obscene! It's at the top of a hill, there's a good four inches of snow (us Washingtonians are pathetic so four inches of snow is a lot), and everything is cold and pretty. We should not be at school today. But oh and alas, we are.

On the bright side, the college closes at 3 so my terrible, awful, disgusting biology lab is either cut short or not happening! YAY!

I have nothing else to say other than.......


LET THERE BE SNOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Providing, of course, I can have Boyfriend curled up with me in front of a fire with a movie, a book, and hot chocolate.


Oh yeah, we're over halfway done with breaking my relationship record.
Two months as of yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment