February 27, 2011

Darling

I have put together the most darling outfits ever. And when I have the money, I'm going to buy them!

I have a great number of random clothing sites. I don't really know how I found any of them, I just did. I have two favorites though. One, Jackthreads, is a low-scale designer sale site for men. Good, quality, amazing clothes sometimes up to 60% off. It's a host site catering to amazing sales. I love it! The other is my personal favorite. Bluefly ('the ultimate hookup for the fashion obsessed'). Same type of host site, only it's all designer brands. Everything there is on sale. All of it. And I love every single article of clothing. Not to say that, because of the sale, it's necessarily affordable. Some of it is still insanely expensive (like my favorite boots in the world Balmain Black Satin and Stretch Lace-Up Boots). The only problem with Bluefly is that since it is a sale sight, some things get sold out. Some very very nice things get sold out.

All of this is fairly irrelevant except for Bluefly. I was looking through the site, lusting after clothes like I normally do, and I came upon a few articles of clothing that I found particularly lust-worthy.

Imagine me in these!
Actually imagine anyone in these.

Outfit #1

Shumaq true blue 'Sophia' ruffle dress
Miu Miu black patent ruffle bow peep toe pumps
Judith Ripka black onyx and diamond meduim j hoop earrings
Prada grey faded leather crystal kisslock small clutch

Outfit #2
Diesel ivory cotton-silk 'Ohiohi' ruffle trim skirt
Rebecca Beeson flamingo ruched jersey scoop neck top
Miu Miu dark brown leather cut-out lace-up pumps

Outfit #3
Work Custum Jeans black destroy ripped 'Moto Zip' skinny jeans
BCBGMAXAZRIA black slash detail jersey tunic
Report Signature black suede 'Thompson' cutout platform booties

Outfit #4
7 For All Mankind blue wash 'Roxanne' distressed skinny jeans
Splendid white burnout jersey ruched shoulder top
Boutique 9 dark blue 'Radd' wedge boots

And there you have it. Just a taste of my far too expensive desires in clothing.
If you want to make me the happiest girl in the world, buy me one of these outfits. Preferably 2 or 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment