February 07, 2011

CXLKGJOERM.XFKSG

Because Random-Key-Smashing is insanely therapeutic.

Today is dumb. I'm not entirely sure why, but nevertheless, it's dumb.

Have you ever thought about words like nevertheless? First off, how did three words suddenly become one? And secondly, what on EARTH do those three words mean? Never the less. Think about it. Makes no sense. And whatsoever? Or inasmuch?Who decided that they were way too lazy to take the time to put spaces between the three words? It's just weird. Not that I have a problem with it, I just have... a problem with it! And people wonder why America went to hell. We can't even muster up enough conviction and motivation to keep our filched language pure!

*Side Note* My sister just almost killed me by making me laugh and choke on coffee. Yay for the Kevin Voice!
**Side Note's Side Note** I wish there was a setting where I could make a Side Note sideways and more Side Note-ish so you'd have to crane your head waaaaayyyyy over to read it.

I am now done ranting about America and weird put together words.

At the risk of getting in trouble for this -
Boyfriend and I recently added 'I love you' to our list of insanely cheesy, yet disgustingly cute, things to say to each other. And while I'm extremely all AWWWWW about that, I never really realized how absolutely terrifying it is to say that and actually mean it. TERRIFYING. Like right up there with drowning in murky water with a bloodthirsty orc behind you who has a giant spider at his command. It's SCARY.
And yet it's alright. I'm not scared. I just said I was and I am but I'm not. That probably doesn't make any sense.

So we were talking about it last night as he's driving me home and saying all sorts of confusing things but we totally understood the confusingness being spoken! That's what makes us work. We're two messed up, confusing, contradicting people who don't know how to really do anything right but we work because we completely understand how the other person operates. That and we share a deep and undying love of all things nerdy. Like Star Wars.
Anyways, we finally came to the conclusion that we're the people that make things so easy that it gets extremely difficult because of it's simplicity. It's so totally the best curse in the world. In a good way.

Moving on, I love Maroon 5 because Adam Levine is delicious.

Today is dumb, but that's ok. I miss Boyfriend, but that's ok. He's working all day, but that's ok. I look awful, but that's ok. Why? Because I can say I love you to someone and mean it. And because I know he'll say it back and be just as scared as I am.

Mutualism.

No comments:

Post a Comment