February 02, 2011

Hi Pretty Little Black Dress

Alright here's the deal. That thing called money? Oh it's SOOOOOOO over rated! Who needs money?! I mean really, it's not like it's necessary for survival or anything. You can do cool stuff without cash.

Who am I kidding... I need a job.

I found basically the perfect dress for my body type. Victoria's Secret(obviously), little, black, and lacy. The dress that would be skanky on anyone else but adores me because I can wear it with class. Now this dress is relatively inexpensive. Only $65 or so. The only problem? The perfect shoes are much. much. much more expensive. Bordering around $125. Painful anybody?

I really think I should have been born rich. That way I could just... Buy everything!!! I would own all the Diesel, Guess, Anthropologie, and Victoria's Secret stores from here to New York.
But then I think, I wouldn't have the wonderful gratification and pride from actually working my way up to being filthy rich. I would just have the pride from being filthy rich.
Either way, I want the dress and I want the shoes. Anyone feeling generous? :)

So on a completely unrelated note, I have discovered that when I am irritable, I am really really irritable! That sounds like it would be obvious but really, this could be the scientific discovery of the AGES. This tops Thomas Edison's cultivation of electricity! Ok not really but it's so much fun to say stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment