January 27, 2011

I woke up this morning and immediately knew I was sick. So I tried to pretend I wasn't sick. Yeah that really didn't work because apparently, no matter how hard you pretend you believe or even straight up believe that you aren't sick, you're still sick. It's unreasonably unfair.
So when I get sick, I become extremely cuddly, really pouty, and rather um well frankly, brain-dead. Nothing really works. I get put in a perpetual state of vegetation until the stupid cold goes away. Because of this, simple motory skills, like texting, become a feat of impossibility. It's me battling the buttons. The buttons usually win. I tried to text a friend a short, three sentence text that basically said 'Hi. I just saw you. But I didn't say hi.' you know, that general effect........... It took me three fucking minutes! The buttons just weren't computing. Or my brain wasn't. Or my fingers weren't working. Something is definitely wrong. On the bright side, I seem to be typing relatively normally, and my vocabulary hasn't died too much.
This is my second blog post today, the first one was on The Blaargh Blog. The Blaargh Blog is amazing. It's like a super weird random site where my sister and I can share our super weird random thoughts and experiences. It's perfect! Perfect like Marilyn Monroe, or Audrey Hepburn. You know Audrey Hepburn is amazing. She was one of the most incredible actresses of all time! Some people should just never die. Never die... Gulliver's Travels is good too. Yeah um if you're really confused right now, this is how my brain works.

No comments:

Post a Comment